We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation options ?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation options ?

Hi, I will be staying at Rosen Inn pointe Orlando in a few weeks and I am planning on going to Disney .I am wondering what are the best options to get to and from Disney ( taxi,bus,shuttle).I am planning on taking the lynx bus to go but I know some routes aren't that late and the magic kingdom fireworks start at 10 so by the time your get to the TTC it will probably be close to 11 . Are there any shuttles provided by the hotel and how much does it cost?

grimsby
Level Contributor
618 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation options ?

No shuttle provided by hotel im affraid best bet will probably be taxi if your not driving yourself

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation options ?

There was a disney shuttle when I was there in Sept. It was $17pp to the transport and ticket centre or a taxi was around $40 one way. If you email the hotel they will send the shuttle times

We didn't use the hotel shuttle as we stayed in a disney hotel for the first week. The one day we went back to Disney we used the lynx bus to get there and a taxi back as we were at a concert to midnight, there may have been buses back but we had planned for a taxi. You can also look up the lynx bus schedule to see the bus times, these were pretty accurate in Sept. Sorry I'm struggling to add the link from my phone!

Edited: 16 February 2014, 09:13
Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
12,641 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transportation options ?

Click on "Top questions about Orlando" at the right hand side of this page and go to "What bus services can I use in Orlndo". SCAN60 (who is a destination expert for Orlando) will probably have some posts on there which should help you.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Transportation options ?

There was a disney shuttle when I was there in Sept. It was $17pp to the transport and ticket centre or a taxi was around $40 one way.

We didn't use the hotel shuttle as we stayed in a disney hotel for the first week. The one day we went back to Disney we used the lynx bus to get there and a taxi back as we were at a concert to midnight, there may have been buses back but we had planned for a taxi. I think it was the 50 from Sea World. Scan has a link on the main page for bus routes and numbers which was perfect. You can also look up the lynx bus schedule to see the bus times, again these were pretty accurate in Sept.

Edited: 16 February 2014, 09:14
Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
9,832 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transportation options ?

You can leave the TTC as late as midnight on Mon-Fri nights and still transfer along I-Drive. Buses leave the TTC at the same times - every 20-30 minutes till midnight - every day of the year. However, it is the connection up I-Drive from Sea World that stops earlier at weekends. Other members have nevertheless still caught a late bus from Disney at a weekend, and then taken a taxi for the last short hop along I-Drive, to save on cab fares.

Have a good read of: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g34515-c116996/Orland…

6. Re: Transportation options ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2015, 06:17