We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wdw transport

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
539 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Wdw transport

If we stay on hotel plaza blv and want to transfere to wilderness lodge can we use disney transport ,

If we a reservation .

Worksop, United...
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World, Kissimmee
Level Contributor
9,990 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wdw transport

I have seen it reported that WDWs internal transportation buses do NOT accept luggage. I'm not sure if this limitation is discretionary, applies at busy times only, or is blanket. You may therefore need to take a taxi. (Your reservation will make no difference).

Edited: 16 February 2014, 09:21
Ventnor City, New...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando
Level Contributor
4,250 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wdw transport

It's true that Disney Transport buses don't accept luggage (other than backpacks or something else that one would normally carry to a day at the parks), and I've read from Disney Transport drivers that this is due to insurance regulations, or at least that's what is taught to them during their training.

There are no Disney Transport buses that service the hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd., anyway.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,225 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Wdw transport

A cab should be less than $20. If Disney were more pedestrian friendly (which it isn't because it's just so big), the Wilderness Lodge lobby and the TTC are only about a half mile apart. But alas, no sidewalks. You could from Hotel Plaza Blvd take a $2 fare Lynx bus to the TTC and then reduce the cab fare to about $5...unless they zip you around the parking lot to get there and then it would be pretty much a wash. For convenience, I'd budget the cab fare.

4. Re: Wdw transport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2015, 06:18