We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sorry another esta question

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lancashire
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
Sorry another esta question

Hi can anyone tell me weather you need to show your approved esta form at the airport only ours have been approved and I thought I'd printed it off but now I can't find it .is there any way you can bring it back to print it .thanking you .

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sorry another esta question

No you don't. You should be able to get into it by trying to apply again it should recognise your passport number and give you a reference number to pull it up again.

Penrith, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sorry another esta question

You dont need any paperwork the esta comes up on the screen when they scan your passport

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
275 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Sorry another esta question

No need - it's liked to your passport as soon as your passport is swiped at check in they can see you have an approved esta

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,933 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sorry another esta question

I agree , we done ours and wrote down number but no probs at all it'll be in the computer,

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,457 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sorry another esta question

Delta -refused to let us fly without seeing a printed out copy of our ESTAs

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,933 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sorry another esta question

Really?? I'm surprised at that, then again, at the car hire depot they never ask for the counterpart licence, (paper part) , but you must produce it if asked , food for thought like

aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,399 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sorry another esta question

I always take a copy of the esta with me, computers can make mistakes at check in so take it as proof, chances u won't need it but it gives u peace of mind

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
715 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sorry another esta question

I always bring a printed copy, never been asked for it but would hate to not have it if I was. You can go back into the esta website and retrieve your application using either the application number or with some of your passport details, d.o.b. etc. Here you go

https:/…

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,405 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sorry another esta question

We've never been ask for it. Always used Virgin. But do take a copy of the number just in case.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
648 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sorry another esta question

I've haven't taken a printed copy for a long time. Apparently the computer is king as far as US Customs & Border Protection are concerned, if it's not on their computer no end of paper waving is going to get them to change their mind!! Having a note of the reference number should be all you need.....save the trees! ;)