We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Five Star Wars Weekends in 2014

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Five Star Wars Weekends in 2014

There will be five weekends this year, instead of four as in all previous years, and there will be a fireworks show:

…go.com/blog/…

The first day is 5/16, and the last is 6/15.

This has also been posted on the WDW forum.

Edited: 21 February 2014, 20:43
Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,513 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Five Star Wars Weekends in 2014

I wish these were in October. My DS would love to go!

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Five Star Wars Weekends in 2014

Well, Ocotber already has Halloween at MK and the Food and Wine Festival at Epcot, so I don't think Disney will ever run a third big event at that time.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
534 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Five Star Wars Weekends in 2014

So excited! We'll be there May 14-18th so we get the last weekend for the Epcot Flower & Garden fest and the first weekend for Star Wars Weekends! Booked the dining experience w the Star Wars characters at Galactic Drive In - debating on the separate Star Wars Rebel Rendezvous package you can purchase (mostly its' limited, special merch) since it's a lot of cash. Will do lots of trip reports!

4. Re: Five Star Wars Weekends in 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2015, 05:15