We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Halloween horror nights

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wiltshire
Level Contributor
575 posts
Save Topic
Halloween horror nights

Hi, can anyone tell me when they release the details of the houses for this years hhn? I am praying the walking dead will be there again this year!! We have never done these nights but we love the walking dead and missed Halloween by a week in 2012 so the other half was pretty gutted. We are going sept 16th - October 7th so will definitely be there but was hoping they would release some details pretty soon

Thanks

Cheshire
Level Contributor
812 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Halloween horror nights

Hi

Generally it is a well kept secret until the pre showing a month before they open to the general public. Some of my friends work at Universal so hopefully I could give people the heads up when details are available. It seems likely that the Walking Dead will continue at least this year as it is still popular on TV.

pa
Level Contributor
53,716 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Halloween horror nights

Info is usually released in July or August, as I recall

Columbus,ga
Level Contributor
70 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Halloween horror nights

You can go to www.horrornight nightmares.com

Pretty much year round speculation on up coming HHNs

lots of unofficial info now, but nothing concrete now...... or is it?

We will be there 1st week of Oct.( 12th year attending) It is a HOOT!!!!!

wiltshire
Level Contributor
575 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Halloween horror nights

Oh I really hope the walking dead house will be there! It's still very popular so i can't see why they would take it away this year. I'm terrible when it comes to scary stuff so I have no idea how I will react on these nights... My other half LOVES this kind of stuff so he will be in his element!! I think I will have to have a few drinks whilst I'm in there to calm my nerves lol!

newcastle
Level Contributor
383 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Halloween horror nights

When do they usually announce what nights it will be on?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
12,172 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Halloween horror nights

HHN will most likely run 26Sep--2Nov2014 some select Thursday nights, Friday and Saturday Nights and select Sunday nights.

wiltshire
Level Contributor
575 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Halloween horror nights

Thank you. What time does the parks usually open til?

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
1,921 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Halloween horror nights

I went to the HHN at Universal in Hollywood last year and must say that The Walking Dead is one of my fav TV shows and it was SO well done they should def do it again. I'm not sure what the one at Orlando was like, but it was so cool at Hollywood. They had the whole backlot set up so the tram took us down there, dropped us off and we had to walk through all the sets all set up with TWD zombies etc, it was freaking amazing!! There was no way out except forward so no matter how freaked out you were you just had to keep going.

Stockton-on-Tees...
Level Contributor
381 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Halloween horror nights

It is something we have never done and are going closer to Halloween we cannot wait my gf is worrying about it already lol we are both walking dead fans also,,think we will be splashing out on the express pass so we cover it all:)

wiltshire
Level Contributor
575 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Halloween horror nights

Ah it must be pretty much the same in orlando then? When do tickets go on sale?

Haha your girlfriend sounds like me!!