We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

If you had money given to you.....what would you do?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
453 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
If you had money given to you.....what would you do?

Morning Everyone

I need some advice. My dad has more than very kindly given both my children (8 & 9) £200 to do something extra special whilst on our first holiday in Orlando in June.

If someone do this for your children, what would you choose?

Catherine

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,488 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: If you had money given to you.....what would you do?

Eeeer Disney perhaps!

2. Re: If you had money given to you.....what would you do?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 March 2014, 16:02
3. Re: If you had money given to you.....what would you do?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

4. Re: If you had money given to you.....what would you do?

Dublin
Level Contributor
127 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: If you had money given to you.....what would you do?

Maybe swim with dolphins at discovery cove or a character dining experience

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
453 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: If you had money given to you.....what would you do?

Keep the ideas coming, i'm considering them all - except the beer as we are both t-totallers :-)

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
46,272 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: If you had money given to you.....what would you do?

I would save 100 each and spend the other hundred on a character meal and some souveniers. Or if they are girls BBB or boys the Pirate party.

Trowbridge, United...
Level Contributor
444 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: If you had money given to you.....what would you do?

not been myself but discovery cove or hot air ballon .

Wigtown, United...
Level Contributor
204 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: If you had money given to you.....what would you do?

defo discovery cove- educational to!

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,420 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: If you had money given to you.....what would you do?

How thoughtful of your father!

For Girls: Makeover at Magic Kingdom BBB followed by the "My Perfectly Princess Tea Party" at the Grand Floridian. A beautiful experience with Aurora. Very pricey and worth every penny.

For Boys (and girls): Makeover at Pirates League followed by the fireworks Pirate Cruise from the Contemporary.

Enjoy every magical moment!