We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

crowds levels after January 5th

Senglea, Malta
Level Contributor
427 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
crowds levels after January 5th

We decided to go back from 5th till the 26th of January 2015....How would you describe the crowds at that time? We have a disabled son and when we went in August we almost walked on everything with the special assistance card but I read that they changed that card now so was wondering how busy they get in that time, also I'm very keen regarding the weather, In august it was very very hot and was very difficult for my son cause he was getting lots of seisures so he was missing all the fun because he was sleeping a lot, that's the main reason we are going in January so maybe he can enjoy himself more....

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,164 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: crowds levels after January 5th

There are crowd tracker sites out there that you can find through Google, but I believe January is relatively slow. I recall this year that the week between Christmas and New Year's Day was busy. And, the week after New Years was surprisingly busy. But the crowds trailed off after that.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
796 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: crowds levels after January 5th

That is slow season, and it can be chilly to cold. We go in Jan. and walk right on most rides with no wait at all.

The down side, all the beautiful vegetation, and flowers, well, they look sad that time of year.

3. Re: crowds levels after January 5th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 March 2015, 06:18