We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Virgin manage my booking

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
72 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Virgin manage my booking

Can get into my virgin holiday with the 7 digit reference number but how do I manage my booking when in there ie select seats, see seat map etc. Any ideas just gives me options to pay money off my balance ?

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
477 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
188 reviews
from US$128.99*
Crystal River Manatee Snorkeling and...
131 reviews
from US$118.99*
Special Offer
Coca-Cola Orlando Eye, Madame...
14 reviews
from US$51.99*
US$87.87
isle of wight
Level Contributor
8,842 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Virgin manage my booking

Seats will not be available untill you see the seat map appear in manage your booking ,we can not book ours for October untill 1st of April

Sheffield
Level Contributor
279 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Virgin manage my booking

The seat map is only available a certain number of days before the date of travel. This used to be 90 days, but now varies depending on route and date of travel. Check the website for details.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
72 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Virgin manage my booking

Thanks that's great, where is the manage my booking option though I don't see it ?

isle of wight
Level Contributor
8,842 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Virgin manage my booking

Go to Login enter your name and booking ref number should be on your e-ticket and then click manage my booking left hand side of screen ,well it is on mine but then I login to Frequent flyers site.

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
16,354 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Virgin manage my booking

On the VA website (not Virgin Holidays) Manage my booking" should be on the right hand side of the page (in black) as you look at the screen. It is on the front page that comes up when you go onto the VA site. Put your name and ref number in and your booking will come up (it takes a while) and it will tell how many days before you fly. Scroll down and you will see a bit that tells you your flight details and it will probably say "Seat Map Unavailable".

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
72 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Virgin manage my booking

That's magic thanks got it.

England
Level Contributor
84 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Virgin manage my booking

just done ours its 60 days if flying after 1st april I think. you have to wait also to do the return

ref is letters & nos.

8. Re: Virgin manage my booking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2015, 06:15