We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any unmanned tolls on way to AMI?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,459 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Any unmanned tolls on way to AMI?

We will be travelling down to Anna Maria Island from the Sea World area. Will we encounter any unmanned tolls that we will need a Sunpass for?

Regards,

Deaconblue

Cheshire, England
Level Contributor
3,196 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any unmanned tolls on way to AMI?

You shouldn't encounter cashless tolls on that route Db. I believe the cashless toll is on Tampa's Selmon (Crosstown) Expressway (SR618), which is easily avoided anyway.

The last time we drove down to bradenton beach, we just took I-4W, I-75 S to Manatee County, then exit 2 from I-275N. The drive took about 1hr 40 mins or so.

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
3,982 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any unmanned tolls on way to AMI?

There are no tolls along that route unless you decide to take the scenic route over the Sunshine Skyway bridge, which I would suggest doing in at least one direction. You can pay that toll in cash.

Blackwood, United...
Level Contributor
4,899 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Any unmanned tolls on way to AMI?

We didn't encounter any tolls travelling from Disney to AMI.

I did encounter fire ants at AMI and got very badly bitten by them. Just a heads up ....... before you go down to AMI it might be an idea to get a bug / insect repellent spray or cream .

4. Re: Any unmanned tolls on way to AMI?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 March 2015, 06:18