We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help w/Hotel around Disney - Springberak

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
87 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Help w/Hotel around Disney - Springberak

Hello,

Myself, wife and handicapped mother are planning to go on a holiday to Disney world and also Universal, SeaWorld if time permits.

We are planning to spend around 10 days in Orlando. Looking for a hotel that has suite/apartment/villa style accommodation where you get 2 bedroom apt, or at least a suite with 1 bedroom and separate living room w/ sofa bed (Such as Residence inn) Our dates are flexible as we can go few days earlier or later during this March. Ideally I would book from 4/12 to 4/22. However everything is FULL as I didn't realize its Spring break time. Well most of the hotels I had my eye on are sold out. Do you have any recommendations? I could pay up to 300 a night, but not much more as it will break the bank. Thanks

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
40,090 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help w/Hotel around Disney - Springberak

The issue is that there aren't many "hotels" that fit your criteria, and as you said, the ones that do are booked for that time frame. Easter time is the 2nd busiest time of the entire year in Orlando, trailing only Xmas/NY week.

Are you locked into those dates for a specific reason or could you go after Easter around the 1st of May?

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,502 posts
390 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help w/Hotel around Disney - Springberak

I'd do my best to wait until after Easter if possible. Not only are the better hotels booked, the restaurants will be too. Then there's the massive crowds. Yuck.

Everything will be cheaper, slower and more relaxing if you wait a few extra weeks, if you can.

Edited: 06 March 2014, 17:53
3. Re: Help w/Hotel around Disney - Springberak

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 06:29