We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crowd levels. Mid September or second week of October.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
301 posts
Save Topic
Crowd levels. Mid September or second week of October.

I've been to orlando on the 14th sept for the past two years. This year I think I need a bit more time to save up as I've only just decided to go back. So I'm thinking of going about the 8th oct. The crowds in mid sept were great and very relaxed will hallloween horror night have that much of an impact going in October?

Also what is the weather like in October there can't be that much difference I'm sure?

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,516 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crowd levels. Mid September or second week of October.

October is definitely getting busier but I can't compare it to September because I haven't been then. Generally the weather has always been great for us in first few weeks of October. Shorts and vest tops with no cardigans or anything required in the evenings.

Limerick, Ireland
Level Contributor
4,688 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Crowd levels. Mid September or second week of October.

Weather is better not as humid expect daytime temps around 25 c

isle of wight
Level Contributor
8,836 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crowd levels. Mid September or second week of October.

I am certainly going to find anothe time of the year to go ,it used to be so quite in October now 2/3 of TA are going to be there next your be wanting TA meets at DTD lol.

Now wheres my crowd callender :))

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,516 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Crowd levels. Mid September or second week of October.

Is that you organising a get together Nemmis lol?

It is becoming much more popular but it's the only time of year that suits us as a family apart from the summer. I however don't want to face the really high temps then. I will just have to battle the 2/3 of TA for those fast passes!

5. Re: Crowd levels. Mid September or second week of October.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 05:29