We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hi guys just looking for some advice

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hull, England...
9 posts
Save Topic
hi guys just looking for some advice

Me and my gf are looking at holidays to orlando next year,we are in the process of planning it and saveing up soon after we got a car,how much roughly would be advised?we was thinking £1200each.our holiday is going to include tickets bought already,any advice would be great,furthest we have been and want to make it a hol to remember.mike

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
13,415 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hi guys just looking for some advice

I'm a bit confused Mike, do you mean is £1200 each enough for spending money?

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hi guys just looking for some advice

If you are going for a week £1200 each will be more than enough. If you are going for a month you may struggle. Does this include hotels, car hire etc? Much more info needed.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
46,272 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hi guys just looking for some advice

Or for your package?

Watford, United...
Level Contributor
5,034 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hi guys just looking for some advice

I think it is spending money.... The 'how much to take' question seems to feature on the OP's posting history.

Hull, England...
9 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: hi guys just looking for some advice

Sorry,i ment how much spending would be enough for 2weeks,as we are looking at takeing £1200 eachfor food ,drinks things to bring back.the holiday we are looking at will have all tickets for 14days with it.and car hire is included with thomson.

Edited: 05 March 2014, 16:26
Level Contributor
610 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hi guys just looking for some advice

£1200 would be enough each, check your car hire includes insurance as the free thomson car hire does not always include it.

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,488 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hi guys just looking for some advice

$100 pppd

Pretoria, South...
Level Contributor
220 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hi guys just looking for some advice

Do people really spend this much? $400pppd would be $5, 600 just for spending money for our family of four! !!! I don't think so. More like $100 between us. But we don't tend to eat out more than once a day and don't buy much. Still have an amazing time! Yes op I think you'll be fine with what you're planning to take. ...

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
1,488 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hi guys just looking for some advice

$100 for a family of four per day in Orlando!!! Good Luck with that!

London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hi guys just looking for some advice

£1200.00 should be just fine, but be aware of how much awesome shopping there is in Orlando! And eating in the parks can certainly mount up your spending costs so try not to have all your meals there. Best to take more money that you think, you'll certainly find plenty to spend it on! :)