We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying Disney tickets throguh AAA

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
87 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Buying Disney tickets throguh AAA

I called my local AAA office in California to inquire about Disney tickets, but been told they don't sell Disney tickets alone. They instead sell packages (Hotel, air, park tickets) but not tickets alone.

However, they told me the local Florida office might sell Disney tickets.. Do you know if they offer them for a significant discount over regular prices?

I'm looking for 3 adult tickets (Park Hopper) for 10 days (The cost is $1320) for three of us.. Thus, I would appreciate any ideas to save on these if possible... Whether through AAA, or any other discounts.. Thanks

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,209 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying Disney tickets throguh AAA

No legitimate discount will be significant, but savings from $5 up to $20 or $25 are possible depending on ticket type from one of any authorized ticket sellers of which AAA South is one.

You used to be able to view prices on their site, but now requires you to have an account. Maybe try calling them

AAA Bay Hill/Orlando

7339 West Sand Lake Road

Suite 424

Orlando, FL. 32819

(407) 351-5610

(I believe the office in Kissimmee is now closed)

Compare to gate price which would be $414 + tax = $440.91

On this forum popularly mentioned UndercoverTourist http://www.undercovertourist.com/ which is an online entity has them for $421.23 including tax.

Kissimmee Guest Services www.kgstickets.com/preferred-guests/?oid=1060 which has a physical location in the Disney built town of Celebration has them for $402 + tax

Other offices might be convenient to your location such as VisitOrlando on International Drive, Maple Leaf on west 192, even Walmart stores or your hotel. And many more. These will all likely be within $1-$10 of each other.

North Louisiana
Level Contributor
429 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying Disney tickets throguh AAA

I booked my entire package through AAA -- Staying on site at POP, Dining plan, tickets and park hopper. They gave discount percentage to me however Disney beat that so I still booked through them getting Disney discount. However the best thing about AAA was the added benefits I get. I get Mini Golf and Quest tickets (although I didn't book the waterpark) and arcade tokens for the hotel I'm staying in. Also preferred seating at the fireworks in MK (I believe). There is a few more benefits but I don't remember them right off hand. But as far as your original question I'm not sure any AAA sales just tickets. To me if one did they all would. And since when I booked I was only offered package discount and never anything about the tickets.

Atlanta
Level Contributor
124 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buying Disney tickets throguh AAA

I was able to order my tickets on AAA online but I am in the south so not sure if it's any different for you.

4. Re: Buying Disney tickets throguh AAA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2015, 05:27