We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation

Athlone, Ireland
Level Contributor
86 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Accomodation

Can anyone recommend somewhere cheap to stay ive been using booking.com and found somewhere for about $500 in august for 12 nights but im reading such mixed reviews this holiday is costing us so much coming from ireland that i dont want it ruined by disgustin accomodation basic is fine but dirty is not

Thanks

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
17,437 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation

You tend to get what you pay for with hotels! I don't think you can expect much for $500 for 12 nights to be honest!!! Have a look at the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando which seems to be very popular. The Clarion Inn LBV is a good hotel which is very reasonably priced, also the Hawthorne Suites LBV. The Hawthorne includes breakfast in the room rate and a Manager's Reception with food and drink at least four nights a week.

Mentioned in this post
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando
Rosen Inn at Pointe...
8,466 Reviews
Orlando, FL
South Lanarkshire...
Level Contributor
5,061 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Accomodation

Which hotel are you referring to ?

County Galway...
Level Contributor
2,869 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accomodation

what date are you arriving and what area are you hoping to stay in ?

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Accomodation

Rosen inn at pointe Orlando!! It's not fancy but rooms are spacious, cleaned everyday, nice swimming pools, close to lots of pubs and restaurants and so cheap!!! My boyfriend and I stayed there for 15 nights in May '12 and were staying there again this year!!

Oh and the chicken wings in the hotels sports bar are amazing

Edited: 16 March 2014, 01:30
Mentioned in this post
Rosen Inn at Pointe...
8,466 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
69 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Accomodation

Rosen inn at pointe Orlando!! It's not fancy but rooms are spacious, cleaned everyday, nice swimming pools, close to lots of pubs and restaurants and so cheap!!! My boyfriend and I stayed there for 15 nights in May '12 and were staying there again this year!!

Mentioned in this post
Rosen Inn at Pointe...
8,466 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Athlone, Ireland
Level Contributor
86 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Accomodation

im going August 3rd to August 15th this year,

i have looked at travellodge super 8 and rosen inn closest to universal?

I really want to be on international drive area but in 15-20min walk to universal as we will spend alot of time there and dont want to rent a car

7. Re: Accomodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 04:17