We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Raglan Road

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sunderland
Level Contributor
415 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Raglan Road

I've just come across this too. Looks great! Any opinions to be offered on the food or the entertainment? Think will def cancel Yak and Yeti lunch and go there when we don't have dining plan. We'll get more value for money at Sanaa or Raglan Road. But which one?!!

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
9,772 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Raglan Road

We love both:-)

That said Raglan Road would be our preferred choice.

Better atmosphere, although slightly loud when the dancers are on, but you can request a side booth, which are not (quite) as noisy;-)

After dinner/lunch a wander round DTD & an ice cream at Ghiradelli's, if you've left some room;-);-)

pa
Level Contributor
53,704 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Raglan Road

Both are good, hard choice :(

Raglan Road would have "comfort food", the entertainment is lively and fun. Sanaa would have a bit of "New" and "not your everyday fare" with wonderful viewing of the Animals, if you time it right

Have you read through the Menus ? Where will you be "Before" you go to Dinner ? Is location and transport time important at all ?

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
9,772 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Raglan Road

Quote :- Both are good, hard choice :(

Great choices though;-);-)

pa
Level Contributor
53,704 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Raglan Road

Yes they are, I wish I was at either of them right now :)

Sunderland
Level Contributor
415 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Raglan Road

So I'm in for a tough choice then? I'm not good at making decisions!!! If I'm trying to fit them both in my DDP schedule then it would be Sanaa for lunch after EMH at AK and on the way back to the Poly. For Raglan Road it would be an early dinner after EMH at MK and a rest at the hotel and we have a car so transport not an issue. There is the option of an extra cost option I suppose ... but I'll not mention that one to DH!! We are staying at Caribe Royale for three nights when we first arrive in Orlando before moving to the Poly. We could have dinner at Raglan Road one of those nights if both are so good. Again, what would you do? I've looked at the menus and can't wait to try the food (and the cocktails ;-) )

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Raglan Road

For us Raglan Road would win over Sanaa every time. Sanaa has just been OK in our experience and the wine is very expensive. RR has a great atmosphere, the food is good and the craic better !

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
704 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Raglan Road

We have been to sanaa a few times and enjoyed it but last year we were really disappointed. Poor service, average food and all the drinks fountains were broken so no soft drinks. Would pick raglan road instead.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
415 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Raglan Road

Raglan Road it is then! Thanks everyone!

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Raglan Road

We really loved our meal at Raglan Road and the dancing/music was fun but we found Downtown Disney way too busy for our liking. We went on a Saturday night so am curious if it's less busy on weeknights?

10. Re: Raglan Road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 March 2015, 04:19