We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WDW trip for 6/25/14 staying at Beach Club have ???

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,957 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
WDW trip for 6/25/14 staying at Beach Club have ???

Hi all,

My mom, sister, 9 and 12 yr old nieces (their 1st time to WDW) We have a reservation for Cape May Character breakfast for our 1st morning.

Thinking of making reservations for Be Our Guest or Cinderella's Table for one night which is best?

What are your current favorite epcot restaurants, and are any open after illuminations show ( thinking about arrival night late dinner)

Does the Beach Club tell you about happenings like movies under the stars or their marshmellow roast so you can plan?

Any info or advice is appreciated. My mom is handicap and I need to kind of plan ahead so she can have some fun with the girls .

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WDW trip for 6/25/14 staying at Beach Club have ???

we stay next door at the yacht club. Great location, walk to epcot, take a boat to Hollywood.

They have movies on the beach every night I think.

Be my guest sells out right away so might be a problem.

pa
Level Contributor
54,006 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: WDW trip for 6/25/14 staying at Beach Club have ???

I would try for BOG over CRT. If you are on the Dining Plan, BOG is only 1 credit, CRT is 2 credits, if that matters. In the end, book whatever is available at this point, both are very hard to get :)

Here is a good Thread to look through for lots and lots of Beach Club Info

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3219078

Epcot Restaurant favourites of ours are

La Hacienda ( time it right and you can watch Illuminations while you eat )

Rose & Crown ( again, time it right and watch Illuminations )

Via Napoli, Beirgarten, Coral Reef and Restaurant Marrakesh are all good

If your Reservation is just before Illuminations, the Restaurant does stay open til everyone is done with their Dinner. Have you checked the Park Hours and Extra Magic Hours yet ?

www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/hours.htm

Here is all the Dining Info and options

www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining.htm

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,957 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: WDW trip for 6/25/14 staying at Beach Club have ???

Thank you all and yes I have found hrs, maps, apps and such.

I was able to get res for CRT for 9:20pm on our last night.Hope we can still see fireworks. BOG was completely booked. Don't mind the two meal credit because we only plan on using counter meal on arrival day and snack at epcot before illuminations so we will bank it so to speak:)

Is there a crepe place in France?

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,474 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: WDW trip for 6/25/14 staying at Beach Club have ???

Les chef de France, in Epcot France, serves crepes.

Edited: 28 March 2014, 16:27
5. Re: WDW trip for 6/25/14 staying at Beach Club have ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2015, 06:15