We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alamo on line check in

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
Level Contributor
127 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Alamo on line check in

Hey

If you book alamo through a 3rd party can you still avail of the online check in service or is this only if you book alamo direct ? Also, do any other car hire company provide this service

Thanks

Norfolk, UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alamo on line check in

No, I phoned alamo to check as I wondered this myself. Alamo advised you couldn't use their online check in system if booked through a third party site.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alamo on line check in

You can do on line check in with Alamo if you have booked through Virgin or AlamoBrits. I know this because I have done it 4 or 5 times now, the last time only a couple of weeks ago.

Other companies provide a similar service but I can't comment on how their service is done.

Dublin
Level Contributor
30 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Alamo on line check in

I booked with US Carhire it has allowed me to do the check in online....

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
2,036 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alamo on line check in

I booked thru hotwire. I tried and couldn't so I called Alamo directly and they told me I would need to finish checking at the airport at the kiosk.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alamo on line check in

KendallsMom, did you do the SaveTime part first? Once that is completed you then do the OLCI. I know it doesn't work for everybody, depending on who you booked with but its worth giving it a go.

Columbus, OH
Level Contributor
2,036 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Alamo on line check in

Is the save time thru hotwire website?

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Alamo on line check in

Here's a link to SaveTime; https://v1.alamo.com/index.do…

Here's a link to OLCI, which you can do after SaveTime; https:/…checkin.html

Edited: 01 April 2014, 08:31
North east england
Level Contributor
661 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Alamo on line check in

If you OLCI do you need to do SaveTime 1st?

We are booked with Virgin Holiday, followed a link that was on here and completed OLCI, printed off my paperwork (1st sheet having the bar code on). Is that all I need to do?

Also second note, I had difficulties at 1st as it wouldn't recgonise my booking number, Alamo "chat" help told me because I had booked through Virgin that I couldn't use the facility? I knew this was incorreect as I had seen so many on here had done it, so I followed the link that a kind person had posted on here.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
4,187 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Alamo on line check in

Nufc, you are good to go. Its slightly different to do it through AlamoBrits than through Virgin.

With AlamoBrits you have to do Savetime first, then OLCI.

North east england
Level Contributor
661 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Alamo on line check in

Thanks for that.

When we land at MCO and retreieve our baggage, where do we go? (havent been to the airport before) is the garage well sign posted?