We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What am I doing wrong - BOG?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
G P
Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What am I doing wrong - BOG?

I have tried everything I can think of to get in to the beourguestlunch fast pass page. I can get though the initial log in but it just won't accept my reservation number, name etc - anyone else been stuck on this and come up with a solution? I've spoken to the help desk and they say the reservation number is correct - I've tried name, initial, partners name etc etc. Really hope someone can help, it's driving me mad! Don't want to let my Belle mad 7 yr old down and I've already missed the ADRs! Thanks

laguna niguel, ca
Level Contributor
7,324 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What am I doing wrong - BOG?

is the number 12 digits with no letters

G P
Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: What am I doing wrong - BOG?

Yes longboard. Taken from the magic bands page under resort reservation. We go in a few wks so should be able to get in to the page I would have thought

PA
Level Contributor
855 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What am I doing wrong - BOG?

Are you sure you have the correct email that goes with the reservation you made?

I don't know what else to tell you. What exactly does it say when you put in your reservation number?

Glasgow UK
Level Contributor
121 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: What am I doing wrong - BOG?

Try going directly to the log in page and use your log in details from MDE - that may work? https:/…Login.aspx

G P
Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: What am I doing wrong - BOG?

Thanks twirly. That's what is been doing.

G P
Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: What am I doing wrong - BOG?

Thanks nuttyone. Yes all details been checked over and over but the message says please check all your reservation details are correct. I'm at a loss!

Terre Haute, Indiana
Level Contributor
27 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What am I doing wrong - BOG?

The reservation number cannot have any letters in it. If it does, they will give you another number to use if you call Disney.

In all honesty, it probably doesn't matter if you get in. I have been trying for months, and there is no availability for my dates. If the BOG ADRs are booked for your dates already, there is a good chance your fast passes for BOG are too.

I was told by a friend to show up at 10:30 for a walk-in for lunch. I'm not sure if that will really work or not though.

Elk Grove Village...
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What am I doing wrong - BOG?

Even if you don't get a lunch FastPass, the line moves pretty quickly, even when long. Just don't go right at the height of the lunch rush.

PA
Level Contributor
855 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What am I doing wrong - BOG?

I am so baffled why it won't work. I do not even remember the screen where I first signed in, because it comes up automatically for me now. Is there a password associated?

Also, have you used a FP+ for BOG in the past year? Someone said it wont work again of you have.

G P
Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: What am I doing wrong - BOG?

No not had one before. In fact it's our first trip to disney. My mde log in works on the first page, it's the second page where they ask for reservation number, name and dob that won't work - so frustrating!