We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Windsor Hills

Belfast
Level Contributor
851 posts
Save Topic
Windsor Hills

Hi

Are there tennis courts in Winsdor Hills?

Or are they not quite finished?

Don't mind either way just wondering

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
42,467 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Windsor Hills

I think they are "on the way" but may not be finished just yet.

Anyone just back from there to confirm?

malaga spain
Level Contributor
561 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Windsor Hills

Hi

I remember a while back someone said they were scheduled for Sept, i was there in June/July, our condo faced the tennis courts they were not finished then,

Belfast
Level Contributor
851 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Windsor Hills

Thanks you two

Just got a great villa here on WIndsor Hills for a great price after many hours spent surfing the net (when I should have been working) and several questions on TA about resorts, pools etc

Don't go til next July but can't wait already

Thanks to all who gave me advice

Have got quite addicted to TA- I'm gonna miss it

Ohio
Level Contributor
550 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Windsor Hills

Any advice about WH for anyone. We are still contemplating WH or on site disney. What villa were you in. We are looking for quiet.

Ohio
Level Contributor
550 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Windsor Hills

I agree TA can get addicting. Who did you rent thru for WH?

Belfast
Level Contributor
851 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Windsor Hills

Hi

Renting directlly from the British owner (I am in Northern Ireland)

I sent a general query to the Windsor Hills website www.windsorhillsrent.com that was sent to Windsor Hills owners.

Lots emailed me back and I just got lucky with this owner

Mentioned in this post
Northern Ireland
Northern Ireland
United Kingdom
Ca
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Windsor Hills

Hi,

I'm staying at Windsor Hills now We are here for a basketball tournament. I am in a townhouse and our team is staying in a house.

The basketball, volleyball, and tennis are not quite finished yet. Honestly, it is too hot to play outside anyways.

The club house and pool area are nice. The fitness center is small, 3 of the 6 machines are broken. The people are very nice that work in the sundry shop an sales office. Very helpful.

Because these are individually owned, each place is furnished a little differently. Comparing both the house and townhouse - neither are very well equiped in the kitchen. The pots and pans or lack there of make it difficult to make a decent meal. They have plates, silverware, glasses but lack in the pots and pans. Also - from everyone I have talked to staying here, they do not have enough towelss. Bring towels for the pool. Our place sleeps 8 but only has 6 towels total. The teams house seeps 16 andd has 16 towels. You need a towel for the pool.

upper marlboro, md
Level Contributor
493 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Windsor Hills

It's true, the villas and townhouses vary in decor, towels, kitchen utensils, etc, depending on the owner. We rented a 6 bedroom villa that was very well equipped with pots and pans, plates, glasses, spoons, forks, knives, storage containers and lots of towels. The owner did tell us we had to bring our own beach towels because he did not want us to bring his towels to the clubhouse or to the water parks. The only thing we did not have at the villa was a screwdriver. I bought several toys at Disney for the kids and of course they needed batteries. Could not get the darn things opened with anything but a screwdriver. So I bought one at the grocery store and left it at the villa for any other parent who so desires to buy battery operated toys for their kids.

Canada
4 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Windsor Hills

This is good information.

We just rented a townhome for next spring and debated between a townhome with little pool or the condos close to the main pool.(same price) and the little pool won with my kids.

Did people find it far to walk from the townhomes?-- we are in block 6 (on the WH map). any other info about the twonhomes would be great.

Belfast
Level Contributor
851 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Windsor Hills

Hi

Re the towels, pots & pans etc, I am in contact with the owner by phone and I hope she will tell me what is in the house & what isn't

I hope not to do too much cooking as there is a BBQ which I will be getting my husband to use on the nights when he doesn't take us all out!