We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel insurance

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Penrith, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
travel insurance

Hi all

we are going to orlando in August but I had a heart attack last year.I had a stent fitted and now I am fine but was wondering which would be the best travel insurance to get.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
39,736 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel insurance

If you don't get a reply, you might want to check with your local travel agent to see who they recommend.

Cheshire, England
Level Contributor
3,196 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel insurance

First and foremost, i'm glad that you are now ok. I would probably recommend doing a search on travelsupermarket.com, and obtain a few pre-existing medical condition quotes for your trip. Good luck. Here is a link to travelsupermarket;

travelsupermarket.com/travel-insurance/medic…

Penrith, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel insurance

Thank you.

Cambridge
Level Contributor
464 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: travel insurance

Former work colleague with same condition used these:

http://www.insurancechoice.co.uk/

but hve no knowledge of cost or whether they are any good

kent
Level Contributor
1,168 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: travel insurance

My son has a pre existing medical condition and we found insure and go to be fair.

You should get quotes from e few and be sure to tell the truth then if you are poorly you know your covered.

london
Level Contributor
414 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: travel insurance

Try Staysure . They offer insurance for existing medical conditions and many are covered free. They are also one of the cheapest companies we have found and they have no upper age limit ( well not until you reach 90 anyway).

7. Re: travel insurance

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2015, 06:16