We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Evening Entertainment?

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
199 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Evening Entertainment?

Hi Guys

So I think we are pretty much sorted for what we are doing each day just wondering what we can do for evening entertainment?

I know we will be cream crackered most nights from the parks or will have done late nights at the parks but just looking for some ideas for our chill out days or if we are back early from anywhere?

We already plan on staying late for the fireworks and Illuminations and have booked tickets for Cirque du Soleil.

TIA

Tre xx

yorkshire
Level Contributor
4,381 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Evening Entertainment?

Hi tre.... Will you have a car ? Would suggest point Orlando on I drive ... there's a cinema there and lots of nice restaurants with live bands... Our favourite is bb kings.... You could also take in down town disney - I like the atmosphere at night for a wander round, drinks, meals and people watching...

You also have city walk universal at night for the same....

We also fit in shopping at the outlets especially after a day at the water parks.... Everything's open till very late..

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
199 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Evening Entertainment?

Yes we will have a car. Our hotel (Hyatt Regency) is fairly close to Pointe Orlando so we will definitely be trying it out. I think Amazing Spiderman 2 will be out when we go so was going to try the Imax there. Had looked at BB Kings - thought we might head there our first night, we land about 4pm so thought just dinner and bed that night!

We will be heading to DTD when we go to see Cirque so glad to hear it will fill the rest of the night.

We have a whole day planned for shopping LOL my partner wants to buy a lot!!! We have planned shopping on one of our first days as he wants to get a Go Pro camera for our days at the parks.

Thanks for replying - confirms where I thought might be good places to head to :)

Quigley's Point...
Level Contributor
2,766 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Evening Entertainment?

Spider-Man 2 is on here in the Uk

Pointe Orlando Citywalk & Downtown Disney all great for evening entertainment 🇺🇸

Annie

Berkshire, United...
Level Contributor
389 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Evening Entertainment?

Hi Tre,

When are you visiting? If its anytime between now and June 7, you can catch the Mardi Gras concerts and parades at Universal Studios on Saturday nights.

We are planning on heading there on 7 June as Robin Thicke is doing a concert. Really looking forward to it! And its all included in the park admission.

Bedford, Indiana
Level Contributor
5,914 posts
303 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Evening Entertainment?

Medieval Times

Capone's

London
Level Contributor
3,855 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Evening Entertainment?

That's about all we can manage too on our first night, after unpacking and settling in.....dinner and bed.

We went to BB Kings on pp's recommendation and it was a fab evening.....good food and great atmosphere, and easy walking from the Hyatt.

Dundee, Scotland, UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Evening Entertainment?

do you need to have WDW park tickets do visit downtown disney, we aren't intending doing the parks but would still like to visit downtown

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
199 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Evening Entertainment?

Hi

Annie - I know but think we might wait and see it out there...we will see!

Toasted - We fly out 2nd May so we are heading over to Mardi Gras on the Saturday evening (I had forgotten to put that!) after shopping! I think Nelly is on which I'm not too fussed about but will pop by for the atmosphere.

Hoosier - we had looked at Medievel Times but wasn't too sure. Will check it out a little more.

I think we will definitely check out BB Kings as I think I have only read good things about it!

Not sure Diane - I'm sure some of the guys on here can help you out!

Thanks again xxx

South Lanarkshire...
Level Contributor
4,977 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Evening Entertainment?

Diane, Downtown Disney does not require any park tickets to have a wander around. Parking is also free.

10. Re: Evening Entertainment?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2015, 05:16