We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Place to buy Disney World Tickets

Cottage Grove...
Level Contributor
374 posts
207 reviews
Save Topic
Best Place to buy Disney World Tickets

Hi All,

Taking our Grand Children and family to Disney world in Nov. Looking for best online source for buying Disney World Tickets. We of course want the best price and valid Tickets.

Thanks,

Joe and Sheryl

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
6,898 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Place to buy Disney World Tickets

Direct from Disney or undercovertourist.com

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Place to buy Disney World Tickets

Agree

pa
Level Contributor
54,089 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Place to buy Disney World Tickets

If you are a AAA member, check your local Office, they are about to have New Ticket discounts ( be sure to ask for the total including the tax so you can compare prices apples to apples :)

If not a member, www.undercovertourist.com is very reliable, always discounted, prices listed include the tax, free shipping available

Cottage Grove...
Level Contributor
374 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Place to buy Disney World Tickets

Thanks Everyone

Has anyone used www.orlandofuntickets.com they seem to be a little cheaper?

Loudoun County...
Level Contributor
396 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Place to buy Disney World Tickets

We used orlandofuntickets.com a few years back. Less expensive than undercover tourist but we had to drive to the office to pick up the tickets. Worth the ~$50 savings over UT if you have a car.

Cottage Grove...
Level Contributor
374 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Place to buy Disney World Tickets

Thanks My3guys

Boxborough...
Level Contributor
1,890 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Place to buy Disney World Tickets

I just compared a 10 day adult park hopper. UT was $421.23 with free shipping. OFT was $422.61 once they added tax with pick up at their office. Shipping is extra. I've bought most of my passes from Undercover tourist.

Cottage Grove...
Level Contributor
374 posts
207 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Place to buy Disney World Tickets

Thanks Sudlow.

Roswell, New Mexico
Level Contributor
84 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Place to buy Disney World Tickets

I was checking too as tickets seemed to have doubled since our last trip to Disney World. Everyone seems to be fairly close on the tickets I desire. Orlando Fun was cheapest, just a few dollars under the Disney world price, and Underground Tourist the most expensive just a few dollars over the Disney World Price. All quotes I was given included tax. Does anyone know what month they usually raise prices in? Is there any advantage to buying them ahead, other than to avoid a price increase?.

Edited: 15 June 2014, 22:56
10. Re: Best Place to buy Disney World Tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 05:15