We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Happy hours near universal

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Prescot, United...
Level Contributor
1,581 posts
225 reviews
Save Topic
Happy hours near universal

Hi

Apologies if this is posted twice! One of those days!

We will be staying at Doubletree by Hilton near universal studios very soon in May

Does any one know of any happy hours within walking distance near our accommodation?

Or any a short taxi ride away?

We will have a car but not for happy hours LOL

Thanks

Orlando
Level Contributor
9,520 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Happy hours near universal

Check the Ale House and Bloodhound Brew. I'm not sure of specifics, but you could check their web sites or send an email. If you feel like going as far as the Mall at Millenia, look at the Blue Martini. If you feel like going as far as West Sand Lake, there are lots of places with happy hour on Restaurant Row.

Prescot, United...
Level Contributor
1,581 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Happy hours near universal

Thank you

4 days and counting

Scotland
Level Contributor
304 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Happy hours near universal

Let us know how you get on - we are there in June. I think the hotel does Happy Hour for beer and wine some days but still appears quite expensive. Millers Ale House is within walking distance and it is an ale house and does loads of different drinks.

Unlike the continent I found alcohol quite expensive (beer not so bad) but wine in restaurants was pricey. Had the occasional beer from the hotel shop in my room watching a movie and the odd cocktail but found it wasn't a particularly boozy holiday - too hot!

Hope you have a blast.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,933 posts
188 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Happy hours near universal

Lucky leprechaun , o shucks

5. Re: Happy hours near universal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2015, 05:15