We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good quote?

weston super mare
Level Contributor
72 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Good quote?

Can someone tell me if this is a good deal price wise?

I did price up disney seperate awe flights but at the moment works at more!

Looking at 24th October 9 nights Disney port orleans riverside with quick service plan, 14day ultimate Disney tickets and $200 gift card flying with Virgin that's for 2 adults 3 children 15,12 & 4. Also spending money? If foods mostly covered and children have own spending money Thanks in advance

weston super mare
Level Contributor
72 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good quote?

Sorry for spelling mistakes and it's for 2015

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
14,165 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good quote?

I'm a bit confused! You haven't said how much the quote is or do you want us to estimate what it would cost you?

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good quote?

Also how can you have priced it all separately, the airlines do not sell Oct 15 flights until 11-12 months before flight date.

weston super mare
Level Contributor
72 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good quote?

So sorry a price would help £7022.50

Yeah I didn't explain I mean I priced up the Disney part on the website with rough price of flights for October 2014

pa
Level Contributor
54,085 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Good quote?

For Resort, tickets, free dining, that should be about £2,500 ( $3,750) I think you can find real flights for £3,272 or less for the 5 of you ( there should be some sales in a few months so hopefully ) Spending money is another story, always take an amount you are comfortable with and have a Credit Card as back up. We don't spend much on extras while there, especially when we have the Dining Plan

Port Orleans Riverside is a Great Resort

www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3245277

corby
Level Contributor
380 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good quote?

the price of our disney holiday is roughly the same as yours, the big difference is that we are a family of 4, staying in SSR for 17 nights this August. Flights are non-direct with USAirways, from Heathrow to Orlando MCO, the flight there is 13 hours and same coming back and we travel via Charlotte

Disney hotel and tickets booked with Disney were just over £4000 and flights booked with the airline a touch over £3000

Why is your holiday the same price as mine, we booked last April, we also got a $200 Disney card and other vouchers

Edited: 27 April 2014, 16:10
Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good quote?

OK here goes this is how I would do your trip:

Book direct and cost is £2700 for your chosen dates.

Book indirect flights with US Airways from Heathrow, for this year currently quoting as £3k but my guess is if you book when they first come out you'd get the way out a little cheaper, anything from £3-500.

So I recon you can do it for no more than £5500.

I'd not bank on a 'sale' for Virgin or BA flights as it's school holiday week. Like Billy we are going US Airways this August for 16 nights via Charlotte. (They also go via Phillidephia). For me it's well worth saving what at the time was when we booked £1550 cheaper than direct flights.

I hope you find something that you are happy with.

weston super mare
Level Contributor
72 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Good quote?

Thanks for replies it's good to have advice seems so much to look into. These are direct flights from gatwick I hadn't looked at flights with stops thinking it would make the travelling too much for the children but for the saving could be a option. Yeah I'm guessing the direct flights won't be in the sale because of half term

weston super mare
Level Contributor
72 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Good quote?

Also I think the current UK Disney deal needs to be booked around 10th July! So when do flights come out that I can book separate? Thanks

Hampton, UK
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Good quote?

Scheduled airlines release flights generally 11 months before travel, exceptions are BA are the earliest just after 12 months gone by and VA can beat other by a week or so sometimes.