We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney park tickets

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
672 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Disney park tickets

Hi,

I suppose that Disney website does not offer any discounts on the park tickets right? I will be staying in Wilderness lodge and will be there by mid-August.

I read of some websites that offer discounted tickets, are there any trustworthy sites to buy from? And would you recommend to get from them?

Or should I just get it from disney directly?

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,432 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Disney park tickets

It depends. If you are staying at Disney AND you want a dining plan, then you need to get it all together with tickets as a package. If you aren't staying at Disney or you are and don't care about the dining plan you are free to buy from any of a number of authorized ticket sellers the benefits of which aren't really realized until you buy 4+ days. No matter where you buy, Disney included, the price per day goes down the more days you buy. Once you have 4 days (remember there are 4 parks!) it only costs $10 more for each additional day. You can find saving of about $5-$20 off depending on number of days through a non Disney source if buying multi day tickets

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
672 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Disney park tickets

We would be buying for 5-6 days.

Can you give me a list of authorized sellers to buy from online? A trustworthy one.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,432 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Disney park tickets

To name a few

(In Celebration just outside Disney)

www.kgstickets.com/preferred-guests/?oid=1060

(On 192 in Kissimmee)

http://www.mapleleaftickets.com/orderform.htm

(Online entity)

undercovertourist.com/orlando/…tickets.html

(On IDrive in Orlando / Tourism Association)

…visitorlando.com/Walt-Disney-World-Resort/

Even local Walmarts and many area hotels

pa
Level Contributor
54,408 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Disney park tickets

Did you book the Wilderness Lodge direct with Disney using the current Room Discount offer ? If so, you can modify the reservation to a Package and get a Free Day on your ticket, direct from Disney.

If not, I highly Recomend www.undercovertourist.com

North east england
Level Contributor
715 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Disney park tickets

I can also recommend Undercovertourist. I bought my disney and Seaworld tickets from them.

I ordered them online on Monday (28th) and they arrived yesterday Wednesday (30th). Totally fine, delivered via Fe-ex.

Got them linked with my Disney account straight away for my fastpass+.

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
672 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Disney park tickets

Hi

I will be staying in wilderness lodge and we will be getting the wristbands, however I will be getting my tickets from undercovertourist.com and I guess they will be giving cards for park entrance... , any idea if the wristbands can still be used to enter the parks? Or just by the cards which will be sent by undercovertourist?

Also, I won't be getting the Hopper tickets, however can I enter into 2 theme parks in a single day by using a 2 days tickets?

Chicago, IL
Level Contributor
37 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Disney park tickets

We have used OrlandoFunTickets both in advance, and in person on the day of a visit, with no problems.

You can get into a 2nd park with a separate ticket, otherwise you need the hopper.

Edited: 04 May 2014, 21:07
Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
672 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Disney park tickets

I still didn't get it. Can I use the Magicband to enter the park even though I buy tickets from a third party?

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,591 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Disney park tickets

You cannot get into a second park in a day by using another day off your ticket. That's why they have the hopper...lol If you want to do that, they want you to pay for a hopper.

You can buy your tickets anywhere you want and then link them up to your magic band. Then they will be on there. You will use the magic band then to enter the park, your room, etc. If you have trouble linking the tickets, call Disney and the tech dept. will help you. You're going to want to do this so you can pick your fast passes ahead of time :)

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
672 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Disney park tickets

Ahh can't use both parks with a 2 days ticket :-/// it would be too expensive for me since I am also getting the water Park & more options.