We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Very confused!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Topic
Very confused!

Hi all:) so this is probably a very silly question, but I'm just confused as to why UK pricing and promos are out before the US? I'm noticing many talk of their 2015 trips yet for us state side prices and deals aren't even released? Any insight? Thanks in advance and happy planning to all!

Special Offer
Kennedy Space Center Day Trip with...
470 reviews
from US$54.99*
US$59.00
Kennedy Space Center and Everglades...
187 reviews
from US$128.99*
Special Offer
3-Attraction Ticket: The Coca-Cola...
14 reviews
from US$49.99*
US$87.87
Kennedy Space Center Ultimate...
77 reviews
from US$168.99*
pa
Level Contributor
54,435 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Very confused!

Folks from a far, such as the UK, plan further in advance then most of the folks in the US so the Offers come out well ahead of the US offers

The next offer on the US site will be for the Fall ( end of Aug - Sept with a possibility of Nov and Dec dates as well for 2014

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Very confused!

Ok...Ty for answering! Were looking for jan/feb 2015 it's killing me lol!

pa
Level Contributor
54,435 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Very confused!

Hang in there

Where are you hoping to stay ?

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
52 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Very confused!

On site prob at a moderate. We stayed at csr in 2013 for hubby's training conference. Were bringing my parents this time and also have 3 kiddos that will be 5,3,1

Kiama, Australia
Level Contributor
3,057 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Very confused!

This is a very sore point with me. I know it is not just Disney that does this, but it is most definately discriminatory to offer cheap accommodation to one nationality and not another (at least I thought the US had the same rules as other civilised countries).

6. Re: Very confused!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2015, 06:15