We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day4

aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,665 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Day4

We'll it was a gorgeous day weather wise not a cloud in the sky all day and very hot :-) got up around 7 walked up to friendlys for breakfast, then went to universal studios got there just after 9am and for first couple hours it was really quiet so managed to get on quite a few of the rides, wandered about discovered "dipping dots" why don't we have them in the uk lol

Did sum shopping at the big store at front of the park then got taxi back to I drive we were gona go to uno for dinner but it was packed needed up across the road at at an Italian restaurant next to the kings bowling called Vincenzo it was very nice would def recommend it, today gonna laze by the pool I think then go to the outlets at north end of I drive

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,679 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day4

😃

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
2,205 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day4

Sounds good, simple_stoo! My son is at uni in Aberdeen so I can confirm that you are definitely having better weather than he's had this weekend!

3. Re: Day4

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2015, 06:17