We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On Site Universal Hotels

Kiama, Australia
Level Contributor
3,012 posts
180 reviews
Save Topic
On Site Universal Hotels

Just a quick question.

Do Universal On-site hotels ever have a sale for off-season, like disney hotels do? If so, any idea when they may do this (based on previous years)

Thanks

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
13,880 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: On Site Universal Hotels

Check their web page, they offer various 'value seasons' during the year

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,177 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: On Site Universal Hotels

Yep, they have a list of assorted date ranges with rough prices. I don't recall Univesl ever having any big hotel sales. They do send me "sale" e-mails from time to time, but the ones I get are for Florida Residents and my sense is that they simply promote the already announced lower rates.

If you want to see some lower rates, try a search as an annual pass holder. It my be worth your while to buy one annual pass to get them.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,986 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: On Site Universal Hotels

I also get offers, but that is from Loews hotels, who own the universal Hotels. I'm not sure why I get these offers, I am a Annual pass holder at Universal so that's probably how.

So just sign up with Loews and they might send you some offers

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: On Site Universal Hotels

If you intend going back within a year by a Universal annual pass. You get a fantastic room discount using the annual passes. We are looking at booking again this year using ours. Last visit we got the Royal pacific for $139 per night.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
11,632 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: On Site Universal Hotels

I can't remember the exact deal on our last visit (Oct 13) but it was something like book xx days & get xx days free or book xxx days & get xxx days free.

Worked out to be a great deal, or at least to us;-);-);-)

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
13,880 posts
230 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: On Site Universal Hotels

https:/…

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,603 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: On Site Universal Hotels

I don't know how many nights you're staying, we booked 6 nights, so got the more you stay, more you save deal :)

8. Re: On Site Universal Hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2015, 06:17