We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why has disney keep declning my credit card

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Why has disney keep declning my credit card

I am trying to purchase mnsshp tickets from the disney website why are they keep declining my credit card has anyone else had this problem I have enough funds on it so it can't be that i checked all my details it's all correct and my card is fine to

Quigley's Point...
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Why has disney keep declning my credit card

It may be your card provider declining it because it's an unusual transaction

Contact them and let them know you are purchasing from an overseas website

Annie

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Why has disney keep declning my credit card

Hi this happened to me also, on the 5th I couldn't find how to purchase online so thought I would call Disney - the woman on phone said it wasn't processing my credit card??

I phoned number on my cc next day as I had a little panic as there was no reason for it declining only thing I can think of was because payment was in dollars -- not the case I was advised to try again as it hadn't charged me

So I came home managed to find How to buy online and again gave Disney all my details to which 4 times it said something went wrong on 5th attempt I got my confirmation number- and have only been charged once manic me checked my cc account next day lol only thing I can think of is Disney system is feeling the pressure of the demand - stick with it I am sure u will get them ;-)

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,790 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Why has disney keep declning my credit card

I had this problem when buying our Annual Pass, last year. In the end I phoned up Disney in the US and bought them over the phone, with the same credit card.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
235 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Why has disney keep declning my credit card

I had the same problem last week. I left it tried again in US "working hours" so after midday t and it went through first time!

Edited: 08 May 2014, 22:13
Uk
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Why has disney keep declning my credit card

I also had this issue when purchasing the tickets so in the end I just phoned and got my tickets :)

FRESTER
Level Contributor
593 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Why has disney keep declning my credit card

I had this with Universal last year for HHN express passes.

For some strange reason it would only let me purchase using will call :/

My card wouldn't work for Gatorland at all :(

Edited: 09 May 2014, 07:10
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Why has disney keep declning my credit card

Im hoping to purchase our MNSSHP this afternoon, I wonder will I have the same problem. I'll be in the bank this morning, should I mention it to them so they are aware of the transaction ?

Uk
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Why has disney keep declning my credit card

I would mention to them to be on the safe side I think we had the issue because everyone was trying at the same time it's been a few days it mite of calme down now

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,755 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Why has disney keep declning my credit card

I bought my MVMCP tickets online without a problem earlier this week.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Why has disney keep declning my credit card

I asked the bank if I could purchase stuff in dollars they said it will be fine do to and am still having my card declined I have no idea why it's keep doing this I might try when it's after 12 over there see if it will work then if not I will have too call Disney up does any one know the number for disney