We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Universal tickets from Thompson

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
149 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Universal tickets from Thompson

Hi there all I'm going to disney world I've booked all my park tickets from Thompson I go away in 9 days and still have had my universal tickets does any one no when I would be getting them I've rang my tour operator and they said they should be out in the next few days if any one has done this before could you reply or have any answers please !!!

bridlington
Level Contributor
722 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Universal tickets from Thompson

We booked all our tickets with Thomson in 2012 we received paper documents with allour paperwork and then transfered them to tickets at the parks

this year bought them online so received proper tickets

Bristol
Level Contributor
6 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Universal tickets from Thompson

Hey,

Just wondering did you find out about your tickets and where you get them from? I'm in the same situation I've been told different things

1. I should get them at the hotel

2. I should get them at the airpot?

3. They will be printed instore and given to me?

I have no idea what advice is correct! So if you have any information this would be great

Thanking you :)

uk
Level Contributor
229 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Universal tickets from Thompson

We booked our Disney and Universal tickets with Thomson, and we didn't actually get the email print out from them until about a week before our holiday. We didn't receive any tickets, just an email that we had to exchange for tickets when we got to the first park.

Manchester
Level Contributor
3,094 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Universal tickets from Thompson

Same here i have been given a voucher in store to exchange for tickets at the parks once and also a receipt on the plane to exchange in the parks once as purchased as a last min decision on our second trip.

kent UK
Level Contributor
170 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Universal tickets from Thompson

I have just got a print out for our tickets for disney and universal tickets from the travel agents. They had to get attraction world to send them an email while I was there to then print out. We go on the 11th of June

Then you exchange the piece of paper when you get there for a real tickets. With only 9 days to go you should have something. Contact then via twitter they are good at coming back to you.

6. Re: Universal tickets from Thompson

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 05:16