We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trying to upgrade to a Moderate

Columbia, South...
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Trying to upgrade to a Moderate

Hi, My hubby, 9yr, 7yr, and 1yr and I are going to DW Sept 5 - Sept 14. We're booked at Pop Century with free dining (upgraded to 1 counter and 1 table service for $400 more). Hubby insisted we get two rooms for sanity sake (somewhere for kids to rest in the afternoon). We have 8 days of single park tickets. We're paying $4200. I'm trying to find a way to book a moderate resort for only about $500 more. It seems like a waste that I only get free dining for 4 whether I book 1 or 2 rooms. I wish I could get free dining on one room and a room discount on the other, but someone has got to be booked in that other room, right? And that person wouldn't get free dining. Any ideas?

Valley Stream, NY
Level Contributor
18,031 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trying to upgrade to a Moderate

If you're willing to pay for two rooms, how about checking the price for either SSR or OKW (they are deluxes, but more roomy, there's a studio, a one bed, etc.) with free dining.

Rushville, Illinois
Level Contributor
401 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trying to upgrade to a Moderate

I wish you could upgrade through mde. I'm also booked at pop century but want to upgrade and I hate calling and asking a hundred questions over the phone.

3. Re: Trying to upgrade to a Moderate

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2015, 06:17