We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

40th birthday cake

Bingley, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
40th birthday cake

Hello I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good place to get a 40th birthday cake from in Orlando when we go in October for my wife's birthday, nothing too fancy but nice

Level Contributor
1,082 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 40th birthday cake

Walmart and Publix do some fantastic cakes - we always stop by that section to look at them and they are not at all expensive. They also sell ice cream birthday cakes, which my daughter is desperate for!

Bingley, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 40th birthday cake

Brill thanks

bournemouth
Level Contributor
152 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 40th birthday cake

We bought my daughters from publix really was the nicest birthday cake think it was around $40 but that was a disney princess garden one and fed around 20 people my kids keep asking when we go back can we get another cake they also do half plain sponge bottom and top half chocolate

bournemouth
Level Contributor
152 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 40th birthday cake

We bought my daughters from publix really was the nicest birthday cake think it was around $40 but that was a disney princess garden one and fed around 20 people my kids keep asking when we go back can we get another cake they also do half plain sponge bottom and top half chocolate

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,224 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: 40th birthday cake

Look at the bakery section on the Publix website. You can customize one with your flavors and design and anything you want to write on it just by calling a day or two in advance

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,476 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 40th birthday cake

Skip Walmart -- head for Publix.

Falkirk, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,200 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 40th birthday cake

If you're dining at a theme park restaurant you can sometimes arrange to have a cake delivered during the meal. For example, one year when we were eating at SeaWorld, we ordered a cake for our son's birthday and had it delivered to the table - he was absolutely thrilled when the entire audience of the dinner show and all the performers sang 'Happy Birthday' to him. Having said that, they had failed to ice the cake with the message that we'd requested which was disappointing so my DH complained and the cost of the cake was refunded to us. Bonus!

Coronado, California
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 40th birthday cake

I go to the Cheesecake Factory, who despite the name, has real cake too.

9. Re: 40th birthday cake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 06:16