We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TR day9

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,423 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
TR day9

Well for this day we took it easy again and lazed by the pool then about lunchtime took taxi to mall at millenia for a nose about, love this mall it's bright and airy and never packed, lots of shops with prices that would make you die of shock but lots of everyday brands too. Had early dinner at cheescake factory sat outside in the sun and it was lovely, came back to hotel and went out for drinks then excised to go to cinema again

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
16,688 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TR day9

Thanks for the update Stu

Absolutely heaving it down here today :-((

isle of wight
Level Contributor
8,836 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TR day9

Love the Cheesecake factory but as I get older I need to watch my weight or so my wife says .

Sunny but windy here on the Isle Of Wight .

It sounds like you enjoying yourselves another 153 days for me :))

Dundee, Scotland, UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TR day9

Thats the second time this week I have read posts about the Mall at Mallenia, sounds like its worth a visit. Is it easy to get to from I drive, how much does a taxi cost?

Sounds like your having a fab time ..... 7 weeks left for me, getting excited now!!

Cheshire
Level Contributor
5,078 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TR day9

Weather sounds fab as does your shopping, eating & chill times, keep enjoyin' :)

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,419 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: TR day9

Dinner at one of my favourites! Thanks for sharing again Stoo!

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World, Las Vegas
Level Contributor
25,292 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TR day9

Another day of relaxing good for you.

London
Level Contributor
967 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: TR day9

All sounds lovely!

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,172 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: TR day9

On busy weekends, traffic around the Mall at Millennia can be noxious, with lots of bad behavior. Once inside, things are fine, except for the mood music that seems to be designed to keep people from hanging around the central atrium. Nordstrom Rack (their outlet/off-price store) is in a group of buildings east of Bloomingdales and north of Ikea.

Florida Mall seems finally to be doing some refurbishment.

9. Re: TR day9

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 06:17