We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

options please

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
weston super mare
Level Contributor
72 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
options please

Had a quote and was set on booking POR with quick service plan anyway a different travel agent has rung offering Disney beach club cheaper and with the Disney dining plan ( could you still have more quick service than table meals if you prefer?)

What to do? Which would you say was best? Family of 5 children 15,12,4 October 2015

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,261 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: options please

Oh my goodness. The deluxe Beach Club less expensive than a moderate? Run, don't walk, to book this offer!

The dining plan credits do not change, however you can use your seated meal credits for quick service meals if you really (why?) want to.

Happy planning!

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: options please

Book asap, sounds to me like they have made a mistake so get it booked before they realise.

The Beach Club has the best pool at Disney, your kids will love it.

Edited: 12 May 2014, 13:54
weston super mare
Level Contributor
72 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: options please

Ok thank you seem to good to be true then my first quote from Virgin POR for 9 nights is £6945.15 and it was Thomas Cook that just called with the new quote again flying with Virgin but Disney beach club for £6,900

I would definitely prefer table service it's more the 4yr old who doesn't like sitting around eating for to long

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,261 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: options please

There is a wonderful "Kids Club" at the Beach Club. Place the 4 year old there, and enjoy an adult dinner.

Hope you snag this unbelievable offer!

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: options please

Not only is the BC a deluxe, but it is a very easy trip to two of the four WDW parks without the need for a bus because it is between Epcot and Hollywood Studios. The BC is a very kid-friendly place, so you should take the offer.

weston super mare
Level Contributor
72 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: options please

That would be brilliant having the kids club! not sure what to say when I call back apart from snap it and hope nothing changes

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
21,754 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: options please

Say nothing, just confirm the price before booking & get them to confirm by email.

weston super mare
Level Contributor
72 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: options please

I have the quote via email just waiting for her to call me back as left a phone message saying I would like to go ahead and big fingers crossed they have noticed in the mean time

weston super mare
Level Contributor
72 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: options please

I have the quote via email just waiting for her to call me back as left a phone message saying I would like to go ahead and big fingers crossed they haven't noticed in the mean time

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,261 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: options please

Hope you are able to secure the offer! If you do, you can use 2 seated credits for room service, as well. Toddler can watch TV and you can have a wonderful meal in the privacy of your room.

Enjoy!