We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HHN when do tickets go on sale?

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
88 reviews
Save Topic
HHN when do tickets go on sale?

Anyone know when the tickets go on sale? The date we want is listed, just need to know when to look at booking. Also any ideas on how much they are with the Express Pass? We went to Hollywood HHN last year and did it without the EP and NEVER AGAIN!!!

Gourock, United...
Level Contributor
3,496 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HHN when do tickets go on sale?

Last year you were able to buy them on the night at the gate.

David

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: HHN when do tickets go on sale?

Normally I'd wait until the night, but this trip there is only one date that we will be there so don't want to miss out and also want to ensure we get the Express Pass.

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: HHN when do tickets go on sale?

Hello

Tickets ware announced on June 27 in 2013. So expect a similar time scale this year. For lots of advice if you follow the link below...

orlandoinformer.com/universal/…

H&D

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: HHN when do tickets go on sale?

Awesome thanks for the link, I've bookmarked the page. We need to go on opening night which was also the night we went last year in Hollywood and the lines were as I stated - INSANE! So we really want that express pass, but it looks like this website says that September dates rarely sell out so hopefully we will be OK as I am buying an Annual Pass but can't pick it up until we arrive and I have no idea if I actually need the pass in my hand to purchase AP discounted tickets for HHN. I'm hoping I can, otherwise I'm going to have to get them when we arrive on the 17th at the gate and I don't want to do that. I like to be organized with everything before I leave for a trip.

Chichester, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: HHN when do tickets go on sale?

Hi

We arrived about 4pm for opening night last year - we thought good planning by us! But Universal only had 2 ticket booths open, the Q was massive and it took over an hour to collect our tickets! Will definitely have tickets in hand this year.

The park was busy but not manic. We waited about 45 for Evil Dead, by the time we got out the other houses were showing 60 - 90 minutes wait time. So will recommend express pass because you only have the one night.

H&D

Bermagui, Australia
Level Contributor
2,175 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: HHN when do tickets go on sale?

Thanks, those wait times are good, we waited 3.5 hours at Hollywood for the black sabbath 3d maze and I vowed never to do hhn without the pass again!

7. Re: HHN when do tickets go on sale?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 May 2015, 06:16