We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Round 2 in Orlando

Level Contributor
240 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Round 2 in Orlando

We are going to Orlando in September for either 7nights or 12 we haven't booked yet. Our plan includes sea world Busch gardens and aquitica. Also we plan a beach visit but not sure which one. We also plan on Kennedy space centre too.

We were in Orlando last year with our then 2yr old. With many thanks to TA I got plenty of questions answered.

Now I have some for this trip,

We are staying in either a condo or villa there will be 4 adults with maybe 2 more joining us so we need a decent sized rental if anyone could suggest a car that will fit 4 adults car seat buggy and baggage that would be great.

Also what beach to visit, I'm leaning towards gulf coast as I'd like to eventually get married there.

Also what area would you recomed to reside in? We'd like to be near Idrive and have a target/puplix near us.

If anyone could answer those few questions please. Thanks in advance.

UK
Level Contributor
1,228 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Round 2 in Orlando

I can really only answer the car hire - you would be best getting a mini van or a suv with a big boot.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
731 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Round 2 in Orlando

My beach suggestion is Anna Maria Island - just beautiful.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
5,440 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Round 2 in Orlando

You might take a look at Sheraton Vistana Villages on I-Drive. They have 2 bedroom / 2 bath units with full kitchen, washer & dryer, screened balcony or patio, dining area for 6, living area with sofa sleeper and unit sleeps 8 in total. There is a Publix a little less than a mile away (.70) on Vineland and a Target about 4 miles away.

4. Re: Round 2 in Orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 06:16