We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cost effective trip Int. Drive hotel or renting an apt ?!

Cairo, Egypt
Level Contributor
47 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Cost effective trip Int. Drive hotel or renting an apt ?!

hi .. am preparing for an orlando trip next year and i have to book early as the flight ticket gets more & more expensive.

I need advise on what shall i concentrate on while booking ; a hotel in the international drive area or a condo / apartment in kissimiee or else where?

We're 3 adults ,probably wont rent a car and we're looking for a cost effective stay ..

Also, what are the cheapest sites / ways to book disney & universal studios tickets ?

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,669 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cost effective trip Int. Drive hotel or renting an apt ?!

Our family of 8(2 adults, 3 teens, and 3 small children) have had awesome luck booking a rental home near Disney for less than $150 dollars a night. If you do this though, a rental car is necessary because these homes are located in normal subdivisions and don't have public transportation anywhere near them. Renting a house allows for more space, your own pool, and making some meals in your house(especially breakfast) which saves a lot of money.

Level Contributor
355 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cost effective trip Int. Drive hotel or renting an apt ?!

Some hotels on i.drive do suites, breakfast included and park shuttles, a few to check out Embassy Suites Sonesta and Homewood Suites. Good luck, hope you find something soon.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
643 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cost effective trip Int. Drive hotel or renting an apt ?!

Floridays and Hilton Grand Vacations International Drive may suit your needs. I can recommend them both. These are both situated at the south end of International Drive Close to Premium Outlets Vineland Avenue. Embassy Suites Convention Centre is another of my favourites although the pool area there is nothing special, you do get free breakfasts. You can also often get good deals at Embassy Suites Jamaican Court and Sonesta Suites. I've stayed at all these places without a car and have managed fine. Lynx buses and IRide trolley stops close to all of them so easy to get around.

4. Re: Cost effective trip Int. Drive hotel or renting an apt ?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 05:22