We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

universal october - HHN

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
160 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
universal october - HHN

travelling end sept for 3 weeks and I am looking to buy 14 day access to universal and entry to horror night(for kids as I am too scared). Would be grateful of any advise and prices thanks

Scotland
Level Contributor
626 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: universal october - HHN

You can buy Universal unlimited fortnight passes and add on the HHN passes, but they might not have them on some sites yet. This HHN pass limits the nights you can go, but it tells you the included dates before you buy.

Scotland
Level Contributor
304 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: universal october - HHN

Best to wait and buy this as a package. I think I paid around £133 for two weeks last time I booked and well worth it but definitely not for children.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
160 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: universal october - HHN

the kids are older so can go in themselves while I chill in a restaurant. I thought that I saw a package last year. will keep looking

Scotland
Level Contributor
626 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: universal october - HHN

Floridatix seems to have the HHN package

floridatix.co.uk/…

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
103 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: universal october - HHN

Does anyone know when these will actually be on sale? Thanks!

Pontypridd, United...
Level Contributor
278 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: universal october - HHN

i'm sure they went on sale in June last year. So going by that, not long to wait!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
103 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: universal october - HHN

Woohoo! Can't wait, thanks!

8. Re: universal october - HHN

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2015, 05:22