We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Labour day arrival

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
737 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Labour day arrival

Hi we arrive at Orlando international on labour day (late afternoon) can we expect everything to be really busy ie airport roads to hotel check in etc like bank holidays here in the uk?

Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
Level Contributor
100 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Labour day arrival

I'd also be interested to know if things are going to be a lot busier on this day, as we too arrive into Sanford on Labour Day.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Sanford
Sanford
Central Florida, FL
worthing
Level Contributor
155 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Labour day arrival

Before any answers come in can I also posit the same question for Memorial Day , in regards to airports and restaurants.

Thanks for letting me tag on!

Orlando
Level Contributor
11,111 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Labour day arrival

I have vacationed several times on Memorial Week. The airport going out of Orlando was pretty busy, but not heaving for early AM flights on the Saturdays and Sundays before Memorial Day. The theme parks and especially the beaches should be pretty busy. I would make a same day reservation at a restaurant if I were planning on eating at a prime time on Saturday or Sunday before Memorial Day.

The roads shouldn't be that bad until you get close to Disney.

Edited: 20 May 2014, 12:57
Mentioned in this post
Orlando
Orlando
Central Florida, FL
worthing
Level Contributor
155 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Labour day arrival

Thanks surffish, is everything pretty much back to normal ON Memorial Day?

5. Re: Labour day arrival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2015, 06:17