We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ticket prices in UK

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Warwick
Level Contributor
404 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Ticket prices in UK

Been planning our trip for 2015 and trawling web for best ticket prices and found this to be cheapest option.

Orlando Attractions is ABTA office in Ascot

By booking this way

Universal worldwide 2 days plus 1 day free (only 1 park a day) £87 (or £119 option for 14 days)

SeaWorld/Aquatica/Bush gardens 14 days £80

Disney Worldwide 4 days plus 4 days water parks/golf over 14 days £208.95.(£26 a person can be saved if you don't have fun days)

No wet and wild but total cost is £376.95 this will get you free gifts also

I just set up a order based on 2 adults + 2 kids total £1457.56 based on 2015 tickets

Web site https:/…view

Prices also in $ but with current exchange rate cheaper for UK residents.

Hope this helps saving on ticket prices. As Combi tickets are £468 covering the same parks.

Warwick
Level Contributor
404 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ticket prices in UK

Recommended by moneysaving expert

Glenrothes, United...
Level Contributor
304 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ticket prices in UK

May be 468 but at least its for 14 days unlimited if you want to revisit them again.

pa
Level Contributor
53,907 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Ticket prices in UK

Keep in mind you must have the "Park to Park" option on your Universal Ticket if you want to ride the New Hogwarts Express Train between the The Two Parks

scotland
Level Contributor
640 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ticket prices in UK

Partypa i have just purchased my universal tickets from Floridatix, how would I kniw if they are park to park tickets

Thank you

5. Re: Ticket prices in UK

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2015, 05:17