We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does it worth it?FANTASMIC! VIP seating by dining package

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Mexico
Level Contributor
91 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Does it worth it?FANTASMIC! VIP seating by dining package

Anyone who have tried that option to get good section? (Im aware at any section there is no option for assignated seats)

https:/…

Manchester
Level Contributor
820 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does it worth it?FANTASMIC! VIP seating by dining package

It was worth it for us. We needed to eat & didn't want to queue ages with a young child. Have done it twice - Hollywood Brown Derby and Mama Melrose. The latter was better IMHO as we were seated quite promptly after arriving for our time slot. The food was v good particularly at Mama Melrose's. the seats were fine at Fantasmic.

hull
Level Contributor
265 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does it worth it?FANTASMIC! VIP seating by dining package

We did this last week,ate a Mama Melrose,cost us over $90's including tip,food was excellent,3 course meal,shared trio of desserts and soft drinks inc.Best bit by far was the seating at Fantasmic,we had to arrive between 8.25 and 8.45, we got there early and had the choice of the centre 3/4 sections,the sections are only for the Fantasmic Package people only.Will def do it again..

NJ
Level Contributor
1,149 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does it worth it?FANTASMIC! VIP seating by dining package

Can you use the DDP for the fantasmic package?

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,007 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Does it worth it?FANTASMIC! VIP seating by dining package

Yes and it's a great use of a Table Service credit :-)

NJ
Level Contributor
1,149 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Does it worth it?FANTASMIC! VIP seating by dining package

Hmmm...interesting...what about fast pass+? Do they disappear quickly for Fantasmic or are they available day of?

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
199 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Does it worth it?FANTASMIC! VIP seating by dining package

We did Hollywood and vine and thought it was a great experience. Food was good and the characters were great. Seating was amazing and definitely the best view.

Fast passes disappear quickly for this - we couldn't get them a month before so definitely not available on the day.

toronto
Level Contributor
361 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Does it worth it?FANTASMIC! VIP seating by dining package

Don't waste ;your time with the fastpasses, the reserved section is all the way on the far left side. The dining package is the way to go. The seating is in the middle, quick in and out, get to see all, and for the couple of extra dollars from the meal, you save since you don't need to buy snacks after waiting in line.

Ruislip, United...
Level Contributor
145 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Does it worth it?FANTASMIC! VIP seating by dining package

I hope it is worth it as we're booked for Hollywood &Vine Fantasmic Dining in September. Nice end to what I hope Will be a good day at Hollywood Studios.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
3,627 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Does it worth it?FANTASMIC! VIP seating by dining package

We're booked in for the Hollywood & vine for September as well so we get guaranteed seats for Fantasmic. We've missed out on Fantasmic the last two visits as we didn't want to que for about 2 hours to get in.

Just hope my toddler isn't going to get scared I might sit near the back!

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
199 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Does it worth it?FANTASMIC! VIP seating by dining package

I would suggest sitting nearer the back with smaller children. There are some loud bangs (which made me jump out of my skin) and there's a bit with fire which was very warm and we were quite a few rows back!

That being said it is a great show for all ages!