We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Plush toys at WDW orlando

Harrogate, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Plush toys at WDW orlando

I'm going to WDW orlando in august and just wondered if anyone knows what plush toys are available, i thought about buying a stitch plush toy but it seemed pointless if they sell them there.

Berkshire, United...
Level Contributor
389 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Plush toys at WDW orlando

The list of whats not available would be shorter!

They will almost certainly have Stitch toys. Your best bet to get a wide choice would be the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney as that's the biggest.

:-)

Edited: 25 May 2014, 20:01
england
Level Contributor
4,901 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Plush toys at WDW orlando

They will have lots of lullabies. Not cheap but disney store type prices. Some are exclusives which can't be brought anywhere else..my son got stitch with mickey ears in which he loved.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,671 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Plush toys at WDW orlando

They have literally every disney character in plush at the parks, especially at the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney.

North Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
4,344 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Plush toys at WDW orlando

Yes they have a huge selection, not every Disney store has the same selection so look around a bit before settling on what you want.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
41,432 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Plush toys at WDW orlando

The one "allusive" character my best friend and I have tried to hunt in any form for years at WDW is Pinocchio. We've looked for pins, plush toys, and t-shirts, but he seems to be one of the lost characters.

Would love any scouting reports on him if you find him this year.

Indiana
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
412 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Plush toys at WDW orlando

My daughter is a stuffed toy nut. We usually end up with 5-8 total. She carries one around with her at all of the parks. Almost all of the stores in all of the parks and DTD will have them. I even end up with one somehow. I got myself a seagull from Nemo (Mine, Mine, Mine) the last trip and Dug from Up a few years back.

7. Re: Plush toys at WDW orlando

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 May 2015, 05:16