We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fastpass+ for Infants / Which rides to book ?

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Fastpass+ for Infants / Which rides to book ?

Hi

I've been to Disney a few times, did all the rides many times. This time I'm going with my 2 year old Daughter. I never really paid that much attention to the kids rides before.

I'll be booking my Fastpass+ very soon for 3 parks. Epcot, MK and AK.

I would like to know which 3 rides are the busiest and that I should book my Fastpass+ (Rides for an infant). I know I could book some "adults" rides with child swap, but I don't plan on doing any of these rides as my focus will be on my Daughter for this trip.

So any rides that are really busy, with no height requirements that I should book in advance, please advise

Thanks

Dan

Manchester
Level Contributor
814 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fastpass+ for Infants / Which rides to book ?

We found that some of the meet & greets had long lines but you can book fast passes for some of them eg princesses in MK or Mickey at town square theatre. If your DD is more than 38 inches, a FP for Seven Dwarfs Mine Train would be on my FP list as its brand new also Enchanted tales with belle, under the sea: journey of the little mermaid & Peter Pan had longish lines when we were there (40 mins plus). At HS - Toy Story midway mania always has long lines, and at AK the Kilimanjaro Safaris. It does depend on when you go of course but as everyone says, get to the parks early to pick up rides with short queues before it gets really busy.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fastpass+ for Infants / Which rides to book ?

Thanks

I'm going in July, it will be busy. Unfortunately she's very short so we need to ride the ones without any height restrictions.

Anyone else ?

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
6,249 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fastpass+ for Infants / Which rides to book ?

MK: Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Dumbo - Low capacity rides that attract lines all day

Many like Enchanted Tales with Belle, but if I remember correctly you miss out on something in the queue if you FP it. Little Mermaid is continuous movement so will have more capacity than the "stop and load" Fantasyland rides

EPCOT: I'm not really sure that it matters. All of the biggies that people will be competing for have height requirements. For Tier 1 you can only choose from Maelstrom, Character Spot, and Illuminations. The other 2 go with what interests her.

AK: Safari at least. Then I think you need to decide if she will be into shows or character greets more. Again, most of the popular rides here have height requirements.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fastpass+ for Infants / Which rides to book ?

Exactly what I needed, Thanks

Does anyone know if Dumbo can fit 2 adults and 1 infant in between ?

Dan

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
205 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Fastpass+ for Infants / Which rides to book ?

We fit 2 adults and an 18 month old in Dumbo. Was a bit squishy, but not too bad for us,

Level Contributor
1,076 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Fastpass+ for Infants / Which rides to book ?

As said at MK enchanted tales with Belle, Peter Pan and Winnie will be musts for you and attract long lines. Consider FP+. Also she should enjoy Under the sea with Ariel, dumbo and small world which you should be fine to do with minimal queue in the first couple of hours. Do the magic carpets too and jungle cruise.

Ride the carousel any time and the railway.

Mine also loved Buzz Lightyear and the people mover transit authority at that age.

Sometimes it makes it easier at parks like MK when you are limited to the smaller rides as there are to many to cover.

At Epcot Living with the land, Nemo and Soaceship Earth should all be good and triceratops spin and the safari at MK.

At HS toy story, the little mermaid and disney junior live on stage were the favourites of our littlest one.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
5,788 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Fastpass+ for Infants / Which rides to book ?

You may find some helpful information here:

http://allears.net/tp/rr.htm

8. Re: Fastpass+ for Infants / Which rides to book ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2015, 06:16