We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Festival of the Lion King - Fast Pass

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor, Nile River Valley, Egypt
Level Contributor
9,068 posts
216 reviews
Save Topic
Festival of the Lion King - Fast Pass

This show is now open for Fast passes.

We're going to OKW on 15th June and have it booked for 5 on the 16th, since it's a new show.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
418 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Festival of the Lion King - Fast Pass

When I checked yesterday it wasn't showing into July, only June dates. Not sure why. I'll have to keep checking as I need July!!

Sunderland
Level Contributor
418 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Festival of the Lion King - Fast Pass

Is anyone having any luck with FP+ for July dates for this show? Nothing showing up for me :-(

London, England...
Level Contributor
128 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Festival of the Lion King - Fast Pass

Do you think FP's are worth getting for shows?

Sunderland
Level Contributor
418 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Festival of the Lion King - Fast Pass

To be honest I don't know. I guess it just means you will get in for a certain performance rather than the stand by line. I'm using a couple of mine for shows and parades.

Boston...
Destination Expert
for Walt Disney World, Orlando, Antarctic Adventures
Level Contributor
6,550 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Festival of the Lion King - Fast Pass

Since it is in a new location, will be hard to say how much of the theater will be allocated to FastPass vs. Stand by. I know what the attraction ratio is, but who knows if its the same for shows.

When Lights Motors Action debuted with FastPass, it was pretty much the only way you could see the show. Lion King isn't really "new" though, just returning with some alterations in a new theater so I don't know if it will be as popular as a brand new show.

I've never had a problem walking into AK shows at the last minute, including Nemo, but that was before FP.

London, England...
Level Contributor
128 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Festival of the Lion King - Fast Pass

Do we know how often the shows are have just gone one to 'my disney experience' to add it to my plans and its not on there for selection?

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,421 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Festival of the Lion King - Fast Pass

The June shows are every hour. Disney will study popularity and modify the schedule accordingly. Fast Pass and show times will be posted, once some 'history' is determined.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
418 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Festival of the Lion King - Fast Pass

There are no show times available on the Disney site for July yet so I'm guessing FP for July will become available once they are announced. Just a case of checking each day now. It's the last one I need then my FP plans are complete. Phew!! 6 weeks to go.... :-)

Scotland, United...
Destination Expert
for Luxor, Nile River Valley, Egypt
Level Contributor
9,068 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Festival of the Lion King - Fast Pass

By the time you've got everything set up on the site, you need a holiday!

10. Re: Festival of the Lion King - Fast Pass

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2015, 05:16