We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All day dining deal at Seaworld, a good idea?

Grayson, Georgia
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
All day dining deal at Seaworld, a good idea?

I will be traveling with my husband, two sons (age 7) and my parents. Will the all day dining deal be a good value? We will be going on a weekday this month.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
1,668 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All day dining deal at Seaworld, a good idea?

We visited Seaworld on Christmas Eve this past year and considered doing this too. But after visiting, I would say no because I feel like we would spend the whole day eating trying to get our money's worth and not seeing the park. I feel like you are much better off eating breakfast before you go, bringing snacks to the park and buying lunch at the park. You can then have a nice meal after Seaworld outside the park for much better value. Just note you can't bring full picnics into the park like at Disney, only water and snacks. We did this on our trip and it worked out quite well. However, if you intend to buy all three meals in the park, it would probably be a good value.

Fife, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,512 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All day dining deal at Seaworld, a good idea?

I would agree with Kayawildfire! I thought about it but don't really fancy having to eat all 3 meals there just to get my money's worth.

edinburgh
Level Contributor
2,780 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All day dining deal at Seaworld, a good idea?

If you were staying all day and intended eating breakfast there, yes.

Grayson, Georgia
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All day dining deal at Seaworld, a good idea?

Thanks for everyone's responses. We could get it for less than the listed amount with AAA discount it would be $20 per adult, child would be about the same as at the park.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
3,630 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All day dining deal at Seaworld, a good idea?

Id say if you can get it for $20 and you will be staying for breakfast then that would be quite good. From memory we spent about $15 each just on lunch with a drink.

Also you cant take food into seaworld, they are very strict, they searched our bags and found a sandwich and made us eat it outside the gates before coming in!

Va
Level Contributor
10,907 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All day dining deal at Seaworld, a good idea?

We thought about it, but looked at the price and didn't think it was a great deal. Much like the Disney plan, you can kid yourself into thinking you are saving, but it is a reach. If you had planned on eating all your meals in the park that day, yes it would be cheaper, but the reality is not may people would do that. Eating a large breakfast before you go and eating sensibly will make it less expensive. We saved even more by leaving the park and went to CiCis for lunch. $5 per person for their buffet was much cheaper than the $19 per person for the pizza buffet in the park.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
1,337 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All day dining deal at Seaworld, a good idea?

We did this recently and it was a bargain for us!! We knew we would be there all day & so had our 3 main meals there and some snacks. SeaWorld isn't usually as busy as the other parks so we found stopping to eat no issue and there was very little line ups for food. It was $120 for the 4 of us and we SO got our moneys worth. They have variety too and the dessert option made a good snack stop when the kids were peckish :-)

The breakfast was good for park fare too!!

Edited: 07 June 2014, 10:17
Newcastle
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: All day dining deal at Seaworld, a good idea?

What were the breakfast options. I've read they offer it but couldn't find what food was available and where. I've emailed them but not heard back yet. Any advice you can give

9. Re: All day dining deal at Seaworld, a good idea?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 05:16