We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Films on Virgin flights

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Films on Virgin flights

Hello,

Flying out to Orlando on 17th September this year. Anyone know what films are likely to be shown? I looked at the films showing now and it appears it films from about 4-5 months ago. Is that about right? So films from September will be ones in the cinema around now? Cheers

St.Helens,United...
Level Contributor
2,322 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Films on Virgin flights

Yes I'd say that's about right

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Films on Virgin flights

We go 5 weeks today....so excited! I was checking VA website to see what films might be showing in July as it looks as though they give a preview of some of the films that will be showing for the next month.....guess what....all the films I want to see are showing in June!

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Films on Virgin flights

I would cancel then Lulu..... ;)

Kelso, United...
Level Contributor
16,914 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Films on Virgin flights

The big films often rollover for a few months they don't have a new film list every month that would be impossible - just a couple of new ones added and old ones removed each month

UK
Level Contributor
1,228 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Films on Virgin flights

remember to check on the 1st September to see your films!!!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Films on Virgin flights

The thought had crossed my mind Batters! Lol!

Susie, thank you, good to know, hopefully one or two films I want to see will roll over to July.....5 weeks today WOOHOO!!

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
2,509 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Films on Virgin flights

We love Virgin IFE. Always something to keep you occupied! Not bothered about coming back, tend to try and get shut eye if possible. I always check out their website to see what they are showing, to makes sure I don't watch any films they are showing that I want to see.

Only 150 days to go!

ajg

8. Re: Films on Virgin flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 05:16