We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villains unleashed at Hollywood Studios

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Villains unleashed at Hollywood Studios

I have not seen anything yet about this on the official WDW blog, but WDWMagic.com is reporting that this hard ticket event will occur on August 23rd and that Disney will be making an official announcement about it soon:

http://tinyurl.com/qy6kayz

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villains unleashed at Hollywood Studios

Here is the official announcement from the Disney blog:

…go.com/blog/…

Maybe the biggest villain of all is the person who established the ticket prices.

Fort Worth
Level Contributor
11,294 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Villains unleashed at Hollywood Studios

'Villains' price is basically the same as the Halloween/Christmas parties. Now, $119/adult at 'Harambe Nights' in Animal Kingdom, is very villainous; yet they are 100% sold out.

Appreciate that Disney is creating special events in all of the parks!

MISSOURI
Level Contributor
1,021 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villains unleashed at Hollywood Studios

Its just 1 night???

Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
5,707 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villains unleashed at Hollywood Studios

Yes, as of now the Villains Unleashed event is a single night - August 23rd. I have no idea why that date was chosen. I also have no idea whether this is a test to see whether they can turn it into an annual event, or something that runs more often.

5. Re: Villains unleashed at Hollywood Studios

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 05:17