We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

On the subject of jetlag

Rugeley, United...
Level Contributor
395 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
On the subject of jetlag

Just reading the thread aboyt jetlag and got me wandering if the thomson dreamliner anti lag devices they have to help with jatlag actually work? Has anyone travelled on the dreamliner and maybe another plane and notice the difference. When i went to mexico i didnt see any difference at all but wife suffered from it.

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
16,078 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: On the subject of jetlag

You may want to post this on the Air Travel forum, since it appears to be a generic air travel problem.

tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g1-i10702-Air_Trav…

Rugeley, United...
Level Contributor
395 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: On the subject of jetlag

Okie dokie

Manchester
Level Contributor
3,120 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: On the subject of jetlag

i will hopefully be travelling on it this year so will be an interesting comparison as i usually have bad jet lag on arrival in usa generally waking up 1 /2 oclock in the morning everynight for the first week after travelling on the 767s . You may land feeling less tired etc but i doubt it would get rid of my jet lag as my bodyclock has a mind of its own.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
10,319 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: On the subject of jetlag

Hi bunny

So if you wake at 1-2 in the morning, at least you'll be first in the queue for rope drop:-):-)

I actually like those first few mornings waking early, I can get more done in the day;-);-)

Manchester
Level Contributor
3,120 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: On the subject of jetlag

haha yeah or zombie shopping at walmart while its empty.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
10,319 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: On the subject of jetlag

Ye, done that.....lol......

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
46,981 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: On the subject of jetlag

Me too lol.

Haven't trued a dreamliner yet, hoing it helps with JL.

biggest help I have had so far is to go to my departure AP the day before, stay up late, sleep late, and then fly -then I have already adjusted an hour or two.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
10,319 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: On the subject of jetlag

Hey amanx

I bet your lot, my lot & bunnies lot are the Zombies wandering past each other....lol...

Whatever the jet lag though, it's worth it:-):-):-)

Rugeley, United...
Level Contributor
395 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: On the subject of jetlag

Good answer its all worth it from what ive read never been! Will be booked in the next few hours finally after 2 weeks of price watching. Will be on dreamliner (inless changed) so hopefully will help

Falkirk, Scotland
Level Contributor
2,200 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: On the subject of jetlag

We've also flown to Mexico on the Dreamliner and noticed no benefit at all, although it didn't help that we had a ten hour delay outbound and a four hour delay on the tarmac before the home flight. The Dreamliner is notorious for these technical faults and delays.