We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ADR's Booked!!!!

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
ADR's Booked!!!!

ADR's all booked, yipppeeeee, got exactly what we wanted, no issues, Disney excels again. Now the real count down begins 😃😃😃😃😃😃

jamesville ny
Destination Expert
for Fort Myers
Level Contributor
5,537 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ADR's Booked!!!!

How exciting, I know the feeling.

Sunderland
Level Contributor
415 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ADR's Booked!!!!

It's brilliant when you get all sorted isn't it? So much time doing the countdown then the day finally arrives to book it all! Great to hear you got all your choices.

London
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: ADR's Booked!!!!

Hi Disneysuzy,

Yes it feels great getting exactly what we wanted and on the days we wanted to. I'm sure when we booked them for last years holiday it wasn't as simple as it was today, count down to the FP+ now 😃😃😃

Sunderland
Level Contributor
415 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ADR's Booked!!!!

Oh that took me so much planning ready for my FP window to open but it was so worth it! I worked out for each day roughly what we would be doing, which rides/shows and approximate times and I was up at 5am to book them at the 60 day mark! Very exciting as I had no idea what to expect from the reservation system but it was really easy. And I'm all sorted apart from Lion King show which isn't available for July yet. So I just keep checking. Happy planning!

London
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: ADR's Booked!!!!

Hi Disneysuzy

Yes I think the FP are going to be more tricky to work out than the ADR's were.Have a lovely holiday and I hope your planning works out for you 😃😃😃

6. Re: ADR's Booked!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 June 2015, 05:17