We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GoPro Camera in water parks

Which Orlando hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Topic
GoPro Camera in water parks

Can anyone tell me of you can use your GoPro camera in any of the water parks in Orlando ? Especially on the slides ?

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
9,997 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GoPro Camera in water parks

I don't know about this particular camera, but I've used my Canon D20 on most slides, rides & surf pools:-)

I even use it on the "wet" rides in the parks.

Always problems at Universal for some reason:-(:-(

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,169 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GoPro Camera in water parks

There's so many GoPros in circulation that I would expect water parks to let you know if they aren't allowed into the the park itself. Disney seems reticent about all sorts of matters (except for clothing in the most general way).

Aquatica doesn't allow cameras on slides:

aquaticabyseaworld.com/en/…

Wet 'n Wild manages to say nothing about cameras:

http://www.wetnwildorlando.com/info.php

So recent visitors' comments will be the best source of information. Overall, I'd bring one of my water cams but not expect to be allowed to use it on some of the faster rides. Which means it might be fun to check for online videos.

Edited: 06 June 2014, 19:46
3. Re: GoPro Camera in water parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 06:17